Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Moving!

I think most people know by now but I still feel like I need to announce that...

 Keith accepted a job in Atlanta!

Which means we will be moving back to Georgia this fall. We are really excited to start a new adventure but also sad to be leaving our friends and family here in Dallas.

We have so many big, exciting changes coming for our family in the next few months. I'm trying really hard not to get overwhelmed by everything! Just to give you an idea of the craziness our family has coming our way:

  • Keith takes the bar July 28-30. 
  • Our baby is due August 5th. 
  • Keith starts his new job August 31st. 
  • I'll move out with the baby mid-October.
  • We will be trying to buy a house sometime before me and the girls move out to Atlanta.

So yeah...wish us luck?!

1 comment: