I had really high hopes for these cute little month cards...
Oh well! We gave it our best shot.
Here is Grace at five months old:
This is her natural, relaxed face. She always has her tongue out. I'm really hoping she doesn't end up having a lisp! (Especially with the name Grace...)
Oh! Hello! How did these get in here?? (Sorry, but That little bum was too cute to pass up!)
Ten things I love about Grace (at 5 months):
- I love that she gets this really serious (but adorable) look of concentration when she plays with her toys.
- I love that she gets the hiccups everytime she laughs.
- I love the way she flaps her arms up and down when she gets really excited.
- I love the way her eyes light up when I talk to her.
- I love when she falls asleep in my arms and snuggles her head into my shoulder.
- I love the way she watches Chipper and gets so excited when he comes up to her.
- I love that she is so tiny but still manages to have those cute chunky rolls.
- I love that she has her Daddy's bright blue eyes.
- I love that when she "talks," she does it in a super high pitched squeaky voice.
- I love that she is such a ham and always puts on her cutest face for strangers.
I'm just so in love with this little girl. I can't wait to see who she will become.