Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Happy Birthday Grace!

Happy Birthday to the cutest little ONE year old!



One year has gone by so fast but at the same time, it seems like forever ago that she was this tiny little baby!


We did a big birthday party for her on Saturday, so today we kept it simple and took her to Chick-Fil-A for dinner and got her an ice cream cone (which she loved). I also had to work today, so Grandma Jensen and Grace came and met me for lunch. Grandma even brought a birthday cupcake for Grace to eat at the restaurant! Isn't she the best?

Grace is such a sweet girl and I've loved watching her develop her funny little personality. I can't believe how much she has grown and changed in just one year. She has been such a blessing to our family and I feel so lucky to be her Mom. 

Happy Birthday Gracie! We love you!





No comments:

Post a Comment