Sunday, May 13, 2012

Guess What??


I figured there was no more appropriate day than Mother's day to announce that...

We are having a baby!! I'm going to be a Mom!

Keith and I really couldn't be more excited! Our baby is due November 20th and we can't wait to meet him/her!

Here's how I told Keith...


Also, Keith gave me my very first Mother's day card, It was so cute! I started crying when I read it (ten points Keith!) Although now that I'm pregnant, it really doesn't take much for me to get emotional. :)




Now only a few more weeks until we find out if baby Jensen is a boy or girl!

Happy Mother's Day everyone!


8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you two! What an exciting time for you, especially now that you can celebrate mothers day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! That is so exciting! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so excited for you!! I can't wait to see Keith in action as a daddy :) Let me know what colors you would like for your quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I didn't even know you had a blog! So excited for you guys!

    Love, Mark and Mallory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Kelsey! Your parents must be loving all the new grandbabies this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! We are so excited! We love you! Uncle Mike and Aunt Cathy

    ReplyDelete