Tuesday, April 30, 2013

5 months

I had really high hopes for these cute little month cards...


Oh well! We gave it our best shot.

Here is Grace at five months old:

 

This is her natural, relaxed face. She always has her tongue out. I'm really hoping she doesn't end up having a lisp! (Especially with the name Grace...)







Oh! Hello! How did these get in here?? (Sorry, but That little bum was too cute to pass up!)




Ten things I love about Grace (at 5 months):
  1. I love that she gets this really serious (but adorable) look of concentration when she plays with her toys.
  2. I love that she gets the hiccups everytime she laughs. 
  3. I love the way she flaps her arms up and down when she gets really excited. 
  4. I love the way her eyes light up when I talk to her. 
  5. I love when she falls asleep in my arms and snuggles her head into my shoulder. 
  6. I love the way she watches Chipper and gets so excited when he comes up to her.
  7. I love that she is so tiny but still manages to have those cute chunky rolls.
  8. I love that she has her Daddy's bright blue eyes.
  9. I love that when she "talks," she does it in a super high pitched squeaky voice.
  10. I love that she is such a ham and always puts on her cutest face for strangers. 
I'm just so in love with this little girl. I can't wait to see who she will become.


1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures so much! Remember Cal used to always stick his tongue out too? He doesn't do it anymore, so I wouldn't worry too much : )

    ReplyDelete